Fell, damage to c5-6-diffuse disc bulge with posterior left paracentral foraminal disc herniation

HI MY NAME IS RANDY I FELL IN JUNE 2013 AND THERE ARE DAMAGES TO MY C5-6 -DIFFUSE DISC BULGE WITH POSTERIOR LEFT PARACENTRAL FORAMINAL DISC HERNIATION AND LEFT UNCOVERTEBRAL HYPERTROPHY CAUSING MODERATE NARROWING OF LEFT LATERAL SPINAL CANAL AND LEFT NEURAL FORAMEN WITH INDENTATION ON THE CORD AND IMPINGMENT OF LEFT C6 NERVE ROOT AND MILD NARROWING OF RIGHT LATERAL SPINAL CANAL AND RIGHT NEURAL FORAMEN
Mon, 14 Oct 2013