Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Feels pain and burnig sensation in large intestine. Colonoscopy results normal. What treatment should be done?

I feel pain and burnig sensation in left side of the larg intestine ,I have gon through colonoscopy but result is normal ,mostly I feel the pain early in the morning when it is full of stool and if I press the perticular place it pains and also I feel pain left side of the rear side waist , pl tell me what treatment is for it thanks
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern the problem that you have described here might not be related with the large intestine but this could be your delusive state of mind and must be functional in origin in my opinion such symptoms should be treated with the 1) Tab Chlordiazepoxide three times in day. 2) Tab Clidinium three times in day, take care and have a nice day.
Answered: Wed, 21 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor