Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Feels like losing mind. What is the treatment to be taken?

I feel like I m loosing my mind, as if I m not in control anymore. Sometimes I ll wonder how I got to the place where I am, only to remind myself of it a second later. Its a very strange feeling as if I m not alive. This feeling can get better at times and worse at other times separated by normal levels of this feeling
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Oct 2012
hi..this may be derealization although its should also exclude syncopal attack and some form of underlying seizure disorder through investigations..consult a neurologist/ psychiatrist now..have a good health..
Answered: Tue, 23 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. A K M Wasim Rahman's  Response
It is a thoght content problem also may be called DEPERSONALISATION & DEREALISATION. First exclude any related medical condition like-
1. Syncopal Attack
2. Hypotension
3. Hypoglycaemia
4. vasovagal attack
If all this is negetive then consult a psychiatrist.
Good Luck.
Answered: Wed, 24 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor