Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Feels like having lumps in lower back, sore, leaves bruise when rubbed. What is wrong?

I have what feels like 2or3 golf ball size lumps on each side of my lower back. I can move them around by pressing on the area. feels like they are under the skin on top of mt lower back muscle. when my lower back is sore i cant massage the muscle because the lumps are in the way. when i do have that area massaged it has to be rubbed real hard. it will feel better but will leave bruises on my back from being rubbed so hard. they dont cause pain just soreness. feels like i need to stretch out my lower back. but the stretching doesnt help tje soreness. Feels like they are right on top of my lower back muscles. what is this.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  125
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
It will be one type of lipoma. If ther is no pain than nothing to worry. But if pain go to surgeon for removal of it.
Answered: Tue, 4 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor