Feels light headed, off balance and high heart rate. Occasional smoker. Cause and cure?

Hello, just a question am always feeling light headed and off balance, occasionally my heart rate speeds up to the point I think I am having a heart attack , I am an active person, eat heathy, decaf coffee but only occasional cigarette, also when I darkened room with tv on it can send me dizzy, I know it sounds like a lot of different things and am by no means a hypochondriac, just thought I would ask Thanks Mark
Thu, 7 Mar 2013