Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Feeling tired, frequent cold and cough, low sex drive. Have pot and smoking addiction. Can you give a diet change?

Good Afternoon Dr.

I need advice for my partner's health. He is constantly exhausted, repeatedly gets coughs and colds, has no sex drive and seems to have no interest in life. He is 26. He smokes a lot of pot and cigarettes. I know that this is probably the main culprit. His diet is terrible too, he lives off sugar. Sweets, chocolates and energy drinks. What can i do to help him? What nutrients/vitamins is he missing that i can include in his diet that will help him? He has told me he wants to stop smoking both pot and nicotine which is relief, because i'm fed up of living with a zombie.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
I understand your concern
Welcome to HCM
Your partner needs a medical check up and not only diet change.
There are multiple areas where he should change his life style itself.
Smoking is bad. Living in chocolate, sweets and dnergy drinks never gives him energy, but gives him addiction to caffeine and certain other addiction inducing chemicals.
Actually he is an addict to these things now.
Chocolate and sweets are also know to decrease hunger.
Everything combined, he should be very stressed and anxious now.
Therefore he needs advice from GP, psychiatrist and family for a life style change.
Answered: Sun, 12 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor