Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Feeling sore tongue, joint pain, acid reflux. Blood tested normal. What should be done?

hello my tongue feels so sore and everytime i eat or drink its made worse.I have recently had blood tests taken as i suffer from a lot of joint pain and my results came back negative or normal. i then received a phone call at home 4 days later from doctors and i have been asked to go back for more blood tests as something is boggling her? I also suffer from acid reflux . I am at a loss and feel so alone with all the pain i am in and dont seem to be getting to the route of the cause. can you please give advice on what i should do .Also i have had a strange feeling on the top half of back sore at times and chilly....thankyou
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Hi!My dear your problem seems to be little tricky and it may take a long time to come to a conclusion as regards your signs and symptoms are concerned.Sore tongue and joint pain indicate that you should get your antinuclear antibody tested and visit a rheumatologist as there is suspicion of autoimmune connective tissue disorder.Is there any familial history of such connective tissue disorders like rheumatoid arthritis, SLE, scleroderma etc. You should also undergo a thorough physical examination.
Answered: Sat, 28 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor