Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Feeling sore around vaginal area after unprotected sex and noticed white discharge. Worried for herpes

Hi after me and my husband had unprotected sex I was sore on the upper thigh close to the vagina area. Our skin was rubbing together so i assumed it was the cause of it. After we had sex again it noticed a single red bump occured and that it hurt wen i touched it. I also noticed I had a milky white discharge .After a day or two i noticed the red bump became little sore and both sides of my thighs. they are flat and if i move my skin i can see the sore have a shinny reflextion making it look like they are leeking a little fluid. I went to the doctor she told me is was vulvavaginitis and has me put miconazole nitrate cream on it. it seemed to be healing but now seven days later i can see the sores r still there. Do u know wat it can be? can it be herpes?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  49
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
From history it seems that you might have vulvo-vaginitis as your doctor told.
Apart from local anti-fungal cream you might required to take one antibiotic medicine course to clear secondary bacterial infection as well.
Keep local hygiene healthy.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Sat, 30 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor