Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Feeling sick when eating, pain in liver area, tired, headache, blurred vision. What do I do?

Hi, alright i am sixteen years old. For the last three weeks, i haven t ate much. I only eat a little, i use to weigh 130, now im 120 in less than 3 weeks. I ve been feeling constantly sick when i try to eat, and i keep getting really bad pains in my liver/ rib area. An i am always tired, an i have headaches , and my vision is always blurry. What do i do?
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
K pain in right hypochondriac region that may be due to an abscess or a hepatitis or a gall stone ...kindly tel us wethr u hav fever and jaundice too...better u can go for an ultrasound to rule out any othrr pathology nd accordingly u can be treated well ...bcoz the history which u gave is nt tht informative ....any way u can go ahead with a abdominal scan ..nd let us know for furhter guidence..
Answered: Sat, 9 Aug 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor