Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Feeling short of breath, low blood pressure, palpitations, numbness and lightheadedness after physical activity. How to get better?

i am 67 yrs. female. i am short of breath, blood pressure drops, heart beats fast, clammy, lightheaded, fingers numb, trembling... and have to sit down after the slightest physical activity, even taking a shower. i have become a vegetable more and more because of my inactivity. i have had a series of medical problems which led me to this position, but now i don t know how to get better since i don t know what s wrong or how to get better. got any ideas for me?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
HI Dear

Welcome to the plateform of Health Care Magic.

As you have narrated all your symptoms, It all appears to be that you are suffering with some cardiac problem like you are developing congestive Heart failure.

Immediate attention is required.

Please consult cardiologist immediately. He will investigate you in terms of CXR. ECG.ECHOcardiography, and some routine investigations like Bloood sugar, Hb%,KFT, LFT, electrolytes etc.

You may be treated by your cardiologist according to the investigation report by diuratic, antiplatlets agents,cardiomimetic and cardiotonic drugs etc.

Hope the query is answered

Answered: Mon, 23 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor