Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Feeling of people watching, hearing voices in the head, scared of shadows. Need treatment

Hi, Im 13 and me and my dad both have had bad paranoia . At night I see shadows across the room, and when i go into a public restroom i always check under the stalls because i get scared someone is watching me. My dad sees these dark shadows that watch him and he cant move. He hears voices in his head. When I m sleeping i have to have a light on or sometimes I go into my parents room i get so scared. They are watching me. And I dont even know who they are. How can I figure out what is wrong without going into a actual doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The only way to know your problem is to get yourself evaluated by a psychiatrist. There is no shame in accepting your problem and getting it properly treated. Most of the times, psychotherapy is enough to cause improvement.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal
Answered: Sat, 7 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor