Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Feeling nauseous and lower back pain, light periods. Pregnancy test negative. Chances of pregnancy?

I ve been having pregnancy symptoms (vomiting daily, nausea , lower back pain , napping more often, & my period this month was light & last 2.5 days). My cycle is regularly 5 days with a regular flow. However I took a hpt that was negative. However it was during this light period. Could that have effected the results? Could I be pregnant? When is the right time to test?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  92
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
your scanty bleeding during periods could be because of hormonal disturbance or due to general factors like anemia or implantation bleeding,
so now you can go for blood test for pregnancy,
if at all pregnancy is there it can pickup,
you can also take one ultrasound for confirmation of pregnancy if not to rule out the cause for hypomenorrhea.
take care.
Answered: Fri, 13 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor