Feeling metallic smell. Changed the diet. Could this be due to detoxification?

For the week or two, I ve had this metallic/ sulfur kind of smell or almost like a fog. Not even sure it s metallic....but the scent is constant....like I m walking in a haze of it. I asked my hubby if it my breath smells metallic/chemical, he said no. I ve made a big change to my diet and no longer eat fast food or much processed food. Is this part of a detoxification? It s making me self-conscious even though other says they don t smell it. Also, just makes me feel yucky for lack of a better word.
Mon, 8 Apr 2013
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Hi
Thanks to contact HCM.

It is difficult to detect your condition due to lack of information. Please write clearly about the complexity you faced right now. Better you drink Aloe Vera Gel on every morning at empty stomach to detoxify your body.

It is also not clear about your daily pattern of Diet and Life style. Stay with us , we are ready to help you.