Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Feeling mad and depressed after a major accident 4 years ago.What should I do?

I was in a major car accident back in 07 before the accident I enjoyed everything and didn t hate much now 4 yrs later I get mad easy and feel like I have the I don t care mind I was never like this I got married in 2010 and was great I wasn t upset or mad 2011 I have a beautiful daughter witch makes me smile and laugh when I m with my wife and baby girl I m fine but when I m not and working I feel like I have a dark cloud over my head I Donno what I should do I used to see everything with a bright side now I just feel like there is something wrong I know I m happy just my wife says I m not that I m mad at the world and I have the I don t care additude what should I do???
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Oct 2012
hi..just consult a psychiatrist to get the issues sorted have a good prognosis as you have a good supportive family..have a good health..
Answered: Tue, 23 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor