Feeling mad and depressed after a major accident 4 years ago.What should I do?

I was in a major car accident back in 07 before the accident I enjoyed everything and didn t hate much now 4 yrs later I get mad easy and feel like I have the I don t care mind I was never like this I got married in 2010 and was great I wasn t upset or mad 2011 I have a beautiful daughter witch makes me smile and laugh when I m with my wife and baby girl I m fine but when I m not and working I feel like I have a dark cloud over my head I Donno what I should do I used to see everything with a bright side now I just feel like there is something wrong I know I m happy just my wife says I m not that I m mad at the world and I have the I don t care additude what should I do???
Tue, 23 Oct 2012
hi..just consult a psychiatrist to get the issues sorted out..you have a good prognosis as you have a good supportive family..have a good health..