Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Feeling like something popping out from below breast bone

Hi, i m hoping you can help. I was exercising last night(dance dvd) and something popped out from my under my left breast bone ... the pain was terrible and it felt as if one of my ribs was popping out, i couldnt move for about 10 seconds until the pain and whatever it was went back in. This has happened to me on a few occasions over the past 7 years, usually when bending or twisting in some direction. I now have a pain when touching the muscle/bone. I am a 24 year old female.Any advice?Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 3 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  514
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
apparently this is muscle spasm which for the time being will be cured with rest and some analgesics. Avoid sternous exercise. Amongst herbal medicines i recommend 2 tablets of Myostaal forte bd with hot water and locally you can apply pyroflex gel.
Answered: Thu, 3 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor