Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Feeling lightheaded, cold sores, pain in the back and neck, muscle spasms. Suggested MRI and x-ray of neck and spine. Chances of Brain tumor?

So I have been dealing with lightheaded ness for a while now. It stinks. I go in for an MRI this week and an xray of my neck and spine . My head constantly feels so full or about to explode. My head feels like it is being squished to the max. I am constanlty lightheaded now. My body is constantly in pain. My whole body feels super tense like when you have to shiver but aren t actually shivering . Or like a feeling you think you would get before a siezure. Never had one but my body is just tense feeling. I keep getting bad muscle spasms like parts of my body jump for no reason. I keep getting canker and cold sores . My back and neck hurt all the time along with the rest of my body. I just can t seem to get a break. I have been to drs and the last one thought fibromaylgia and sending me for an MRI for the lightheadedness . I am just scared I have some sort of brain tumor or something. I am terrified
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  114 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor