Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Feeling foreskin hard and red growth on it. Had unprotected sex. Feels uncomfortable and irritable, skin peeling off. What's going on?

Recently I have noticed my foreskin is very red and i have clear/skin color small growths on it. 3 total, some are circle and others look like a line across. I am un circumsized and i had un protected sex a couple months ago. It feels irratable and uncomfortable but not really painful. Also very dry and when rubbed slightly, skin peels off. What is this? Im going to the doctor soon but any geusses
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query.Your problem is most likely fungal infection superimposed to smegma. You can use warm water to wash your fore skin and underneath.It is better to avoid soap as it irritates.I advise my patients with such condition with an ointment which has antibacterial,antifungal and steroid.Hope this may help you.
Let me know if you have any further query.
Answered: Fri, 30 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor