Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Feeling fatigued, bloated, constipated with frequent urination. Should I consult a doctor?

I am a nursing mother, 20 years old. I have been fatigued and lightheaded for the past 4 days. Yesterday I began suffering from side pain on both sides, almost like cramps . It is worse during/after intercourse and when I have a full bladder . I have been urinating more frequently. I am constipated, bloated and have gas. Do I need to see a doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  75
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
After going through your history,You may be having genito urinary infection, you should visit a Doctor after complete examination some routine test like Complete blood count,Urine R&M, If WBCs are there in urine a Bacterial culture with sensitivity may be required,as you are nursing mother other possibility is Anemia and calcium deficiency.We need to correct anemia by vitamin and iron alog with vitamin D and calcium.
Your treatment depends on cause and test result.
You should also see a Gynecologist for internal examination and see if there is fungal or bacterial infection.
Please take plenty of fluid and keep bladder empty. Hope you will improve with therapy soon.
Take care
Good Luck.
Answered: Fri, 11 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor