Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Feeling dizzy, disturbed eyesight and hearing, delayed periods due to unprotected sex with clots. Any advise ?

hi, im 18 i have been having unprotected sex and started my period about 2 weeks late, ive now been on my period for 3 days and the day before i came on i went really dizzy my eyesight went funny and my hearing went funny too, i nearly passed out. the same night i came on my period but by time i went to the toilet my legs were covered in blood , now i keep getting alot of blood clots, ive had them before but not as much as this, everytime i go to change there is at least 1 or 2 blood clots and i have never had as many as this, my period is very heavy and painful as i keep getting back ache and cramps . Can someone help please.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  62
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello. I'm sorry you're having problems. It sounds like you could be having a miscarriage. It's also possible you have an ectopic pregnancy, which occurs when your fertilized egg implants somewhere outside your uterus (a tubal pregnancy is the most common type of ectopic pregnancy). Either of these situations can be dangerous for you, so if you haven't seen a physician since you posted this question yesterday, seek medical attention immediately.
Good luck!
Answered: Mon, 5 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor