Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Feeling cold, fever, severe body ache, front teeth sore. What could be it related to?

Yesterday I started experiencing chills, fever , and severe body aches that lasted well into the night. Today I have had diarrhea all day long. Very water, with no control. I feel like I may be border line dehydrated. I just woke up from a nap and immediately noticed that one of my upper front teeth is very sore . Not throbbing, but sore to the touch. Could this be realated to the other symptoms?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  93
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to HCMForum. According to your description the fever appears to be typhoid.
Other possibilities are flu chikangunya dengue or some infectious fever. I advise you to
consult a physician for diagnosis and treatment. you may have to get the tests TC DC
ESR QBC WIDAL etc done for confermation of diagnosis. thank you.
Answered: Mon, 16 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor