Feeling cold and sound in ears

hi i am 25 year old 110 kg and my height is 1.62 m i am currently feeling a cold hot rush sensation on the right site of my head , also my ears feel like i have been listening to loud music.riht now it feels a little hot after the cold hot rush ended with some tingling.
Thu, 13 Feb 2014
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Try to avoid listening to loud music . It can damage to the inner ear as the ear get tired by the loud sound and so there can start a dull headache , and also there can be hearing loss because of the hair cells getting tired.
If you are using head bands or ear phones then there can be pain due to the pressure of thye ear phones .
Try to avoid it.
You could consult an ENT specialsit and get a hearing tests done. YOu should also start using multivitamins, drink lots of water.and eat healthy.
In doubt do reply.