Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Feeling bubbles under the ribs, heavy breathing and nausea. Vomited stomach acids. Diagnosed with IBS

gas bubble feeling under/center of ribs. wont go away with peptol. also makes me breath heavy and get nauseas. i have dry heaved and thrown up what i think was stomach acid. i have had a scope up the bottom and down the top. i had the gas bubble feeling when the doctor did the pre check up and felt it and said thats odd. nothing else came from him about it. my tests came back good i do have a little ibs he says. this bubble has gotten worse in the past week or so.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  233
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
these are signs of ibs and ibs is chronic irritation ogf gi mucosa by one or more of common food we take
get blood serum tests for food specific antibodies for milk wheat potato chana rice nuts egg and other daily food we take
eliminate diet according to results and you will be fine in a few week of elimination of diet causing this ibs
Answered: Mon, 17 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor