Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Feeling bloated, huge breasts and sick on stomach. Took PAP smear test. Suspected to be bleeding. Check for cancer? Guide

I went for a pap smear 3 weeks ago and she told me I was bleeding, although I can't see it. She said I need to see a doctor to get checked for cancer. I was thinking I was perimenopause, I am bloated, my breast are huge and hurt really bad, I have been getting sick to my stomach. I am not sure what is going on does cancer have these symptoms?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Oncologist, Radiation 's  Response
No , your constitutional symptoms are not specific for cancer. Anyway, other possibilities to be ruled out first. Vaginal bleeding at your age should be carefully investigated. The pathology may be on uterus or cervix. PAP smear can give an idea if cervix pathology. So PAP smear report should be mentioned. Consult your gynaecologist.
Answered: Wed, 12 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor