Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Feel some sort of blockage near the tip of penis

feel some sort of blockage near the tip of penis hellol, i m 28 years old, i have a serious problem that when i ejaculate i feel some sort of blockage near the tip of penis
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  624
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response

welcome to healthcare magic
It is either a case of stricture urethra or tight should consult either to surgeon or urologist & get it treated according to medical findings.Strictures are common after some trauma or infection.Phimosis is very common among males.
Wish you early recovery.
Answered: Wed, 23 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
Is this blockage feeling recent or you have had it in the past also.If it is an old complaint it can be a stricture(narrow )near the tip.If it is recent please try to recall any injury or infection you had Better get checked by a Urologist.
Answered: Sat, 26 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor