Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Feel off balance on turning eyes, little black dots on going out, difficulty in concentration. Remedy?

Feeling off balance like if I turn my eyes really quick I could fall over....also see lil black dots when I go out side it doesn t happen when I m inside, sometime can t concentrate at all....and I have been bruising horrible latly ..let me give you an example I was laying my arm over the inside of my fish tank fixing a plant and I got a bruise on the inside of my arm. My dog jumped up on me and give me 2 huge bruises on 2 different parts of my legs...
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response

Thank you for your query.

I would have appreciated if you had mentioned your age and any associate medical history. Presuming you to be above 50 years of age I would suggest that you get yourself clinicaly examined and investigated for any bleeding disorder by doing the following investigations:
1. Bleeding time
2. Clotting time
3. Prothrombin time
While doing the clinical examination the doctor shall examine you for any nystagmus and check your balancing process.

Remedial measures shall follow once the cause of the problems is ascertained by the clinical and investigative findings.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing you all the best.


Rajiv K Khandelwal
Answered: Wed, 28 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor