Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Feel like eyelash stuck in eye, swollen, itchy and uncomfortable. Is it any kind of allergy?

The inner corner of my right eye feels like there s an eye lash stuck in the corner but there isn t. It feels like my caruncle is swollen or something but its the same size and color as my left eye. Its really uncomfortable and as soon as I rub it, my eye gets extremely itchy. There s no crust, and my eye isn t swollen. It s been going on for a few days now. I dont think its allergies cause I could be anywhere, and my eye will get uncomfortable and itchy. What could this be? Will it pass or should i see a doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  390
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
itcy sensation are allergies and it can be food or dust allergy which occuir at any place at any time
you need to take antiallergic ebastine 10 mg at night 3 week
neomycin h eye ointment to be aoolied on the eyelids
and antiallergic eye drops to be taken for 3 week
weash with warm water take warm water morning empty stomach 2-3 glasses
get idea to which substance you are allergic
shampoo soaps ointments calcium vitamins diet suppliments body material applications can also do it
Answered: Thu, 6 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor