Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Feel burning sensation in lower end food pipe, only while eating food containing chilly .

I am occasionally getting a burning sensation in lower end of my food pipe,only when i eat food containing chilly . and when i drink water my food pipe becomes normal. i am 20 now , my height is 5feet 5inch ,weight might be near about 58KG. Suffering from this for the past 4 months. my endoscopy and ultrasound reports are normal. docter gave me some medicines (including medicines for gastric ) to eat but my disease is not decreasing at all. at present i am restricted to eat chilly , junk food drink tea/coffe/colddrinks and now when i am eating vegitables by only excluding chilly , i am feeling no burning sensation . plzzzz HELP me to get rid of this burning sensation so that i acn eat spicy food also.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  378
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Are you a smoker. You should completely stop smoking and drinking alcohol. This is oesophago-gastritis. You will need to sty off spicy food, hard food, coffee, tea. Eat more of yoghurt, curds, fresh fruits and vegetables. If you continue with the medication and proper diet it will resolve. It will take 4-6 weeks of strict diet to resolve.
Answered: Sun, 24 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor