Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Fatty lumps in body under skin over biceps, stomach area. Treatment option other than surgery?

I have fatty lumps in my body under skin mostly covering area my biceps and triceps, stomach and Thais. I do exercise my body but I am not understanding how to get rid of them because these lumps are destroying my body look. Please advise me any thing effective as other doctors said these are normal and only surgery is there cure. However, I have experienced that few of these lumps have dissolved but how I don t know.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  132
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Hi there,
Welcome to Healthcare Magic,

As per the description of clinical symptoms,most propable clinical diagnosis is MULTIPLE LIPOMAS. Unfortunately there is no medical cure for lipomas. Only surgery is the option.

Answered: Sat, 27 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor