Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Fatty liver, kidney stones, prescribed medicines. Alternatives?

Hi there Doc... I m a 33 year old female, 160cm weight 66 kg. Upon going to the clinic due to urine infection, the doctor decided to give me a scan a couple of weeks ago and my doctor mentioned that I have fatty liver and some kidney stones ( calcification stones). I am quite concerned about the fatty liver... and am on Silimarin for 1 month given by the doc. May i ask, what is the best and fastest way to heal or cure my fatty liver. I eat pretty healthily but have a bad lifestyle due to work... could eating out worsen the fatty liver? Thank you so much for the time taken to reply my deep concern. Have a great day ahead..
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  114
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Hi, many thanks for the query!
You haven't mentioned whether you consume alcohol or not, anyways, if yes,
then best & fastest way to heal or cure your fatty liver is to STOP alcohol intake.
Eating outside may not worsen it.
You can start "LIV 52"-Himalaya with your doctor's opinion.
You also haven't given details of your kidney stones, but for that
consult your Urologist.
Wish you a good health.
Take care.
Answered: Fri, 12 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor