Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Fatigue, weight gain. Negative pregnancy test. Had unprotected sex. Delayed period. Pregnant?

Hi. I had my last period in early October. I ve never been that late before, but when I first started my period I used to skip months. I last had intercourse about a week after my last period; we used a condom and the withdrawal method. I haven t had any pregnancy symptoms other than fatigue and slight weight gain . I took 2 home pregnancy tests (one last week, one today) and both read negative. Could I still be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
Since your two pregnancy tests have come negative and you had a safe sex that too only once, the chances of pregnancy are almost negligible. The delay in periods could be due to a hormonal disturbance or stress.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Tue, 27 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor