Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Fatigue, muscle cramps, joint pain, ankles, knees and hip pain. On Ayurveda medication. Anything else?

hello dr
i am 30 yrz married female. i'v been having fatigue,muscle aches frm last six months bt now i am having joint pains including my ankles, knees n hip joint frm last one month. there is no inflamation as of for now. i have already started ayurvedic treatment n i have got some relief. i just want to know for how long i hv to take this treatment n will this be curable completely??? plz help
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The multiple joint pains that you are having are likely to be due to polyarthritis. If you are not getting adequate relief with ayurvedic treatment then allopathic treatment needs to be considered.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,
Answered: Sun, 23 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor