Fatigue, loss of appetite, abdominal cramps, black watery stools, migraine, dizziness. Suggest

I have not been feeling well for a few days... just tired, fatigued and loss of appetite...I have had bad abdominal cramping today which followed by black slimy watery stools, twice now....I have a migraine headache.... and have only vomited once...about two hours ago.... I am really concerned with the dizziness and more importantly the jet black stools .....I feel like I have to go every minute.. but sometimes nothing comes out at all... Just bad colic cramping like symptoms and sometimes now in the last hour or so more severe,,,,
Thu, 4 Jul 2013