Owl Image

Fatigue, dizziness, racing pulse, moodiness, stomach cramps. Why i am having these symptoms ?

I m an 18 year old female. For the past month or so, I have been feeling extremely tired, and I get really dizzy. At first, I thought it was that I wasn t getting enough sleep, but I started to get a lot more sleep, and I feel a little better, but still really strange. I sleep for about 10 hours, and I still feel exhausted, especially upon waking up, and I lack the motivation to get out of bed or and lack the motivation to exercise; all I feel like doing is sitting on the couch. When I stand up, I get dizzy, and I can feel my pulse racing. I can feel my pulse racing through my veins, and it scares me. I also get stomach cramps, and my throat is really dry. I ve also become moody and irritable. I feel angry most of the time, for really no reason or for things in my past that I haven t thought of in years. If someone upsets me, I lash out, whereas in the past, I generally wouldn t have. I know it s not PMS because it has been going on for a while now. I feel really silly asking about this, but it s bothering me, and I don t know who to ask.
Sat, 21 May 2011