Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Father with genes of tall and mother of short, medium height. Is it possible to grow tall at twentytwo?

hi I am a 22 year old male, my father has the genetics of a tall person but my mom doesn t, I am in between the middle height of both of them, I was just wondering if you could tell me, is it possible for me to grow a little bit taller at the age of 22. I am 22 and a couple of months old. I am interested in growing at least 1 inch more or 2 cms more, is it possible if I exercise and drink milk and have a balanced diet , I don t drink as much and I don t smoke either, thank you
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Thank you for choosing HCM.
Well it is possible to increase your height to a certain extent but a lot depends on your genetics. You can try doing basic stretching exercises they have been shown to increase height in people and have a high protein diet.
Thank you and take care
Answered: Sat, 23 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor