Fast heart beat. Suggest me a remedy?

today i found out my boyfriend has this heart problem i don t even know what it is. at first when i was leaning on him i was listening to his heart beat and it was REAL fast and it was beating real hard.. to the point where i thought that it was going to pop out of his chest . What is wrong with him? i m worried. I was looking online and there was something called.. supraventricular tachycardia ..? could that be it? fast and hard heart beats. doctor said he can pass out if he runs too much or something. help please
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
It depends on several factors. There are several conditions that he could have. Also, it depends on his age. It can be normal for "young" people have arrhythmia's. They can correct themselves as one gets older. Was he prescribed any medication? Supra Ventricular Tachycardia can happen, but usually after a short period of time, a person becomes very uncomfortable. SVT is 150 bpm or greater. Find out more and let me know. If his doctor is aware, then probably there is no reason for concern.