Fast heart beat, Restlessness, Head pinching, Pain in chest. Can it be anxiety neurosis..or any other disease?

I have the following symptoms which are very irregular. 1. Fast heart beat 2. Restlessness 3. Head pinching 4. Pain in chest I have been in a lot of depression and tension. When I had depression I put on noticeable weight. I cried tremendously, felt like suiciding and thought ways to do the same, could not concentrate on studies. But while in depression I did not had any of the above symptoms. The only thing was that once I was playing a game on computer and then Suddenly I started to faint, everything seemed moving to my eyes. I even had no power to walk a step without my mother s help. This remained for 30 mins then I regained some power. then I was hospitalized where I was infused with glucose . I was okay after that. My depression reduced markedly when I got some new friends in a new place but Still then I had irregular feeling of helplessness, hopelessness regarding my career. Once my parents said something and I felt that my brain wasn t ready to respond to anything like it was numb. I cried like hell and then after that my parents consoled me and I got okay after one day. I have irregular complains of pain in chest, head ache and restlessness, insomnia . But I don t know that its just because of the anxiety because I all these months I have been suffering from P. falciperum malaria and typhoid. I have not take any anti-depressant medicine till now. I laugh and remain in a good state of mind but when it come to career I just surrender...all that hopelessness come back. I have spent 2 years preparing for medical entrance exam all my myself. These days I cannot study at all mainly because of illness and tension of career.This would be my last chance and I feel like if I didn t make it i would turn totally mad. How do I cope with this problem? Please give me some advice.
Mon, 4 Jul 2011