Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Family issues. Introvert and quiet. Emotionally unstable. Hypnophobia. Help

I am a 16-year-old girl. Recently I ve been going through a rough time dealing with family problems. I ve just found out parents are cheating on each other and it hurts so bad. I n trying to act as normal as possible and pretend I don t know anything to protect my little sister and my family. I have to bite my tongue and can t talk to anyone about it as I m the quiet and introversive type not wanting to bother anyone with my problems. But I m all physically and emotionally exhausted now and I ve been having hypnophobia due to recurring nightmares . What should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician 's  Response
You can throw a hint or two to both of them that you kind of know what they are into. If they care about you, then they may just stop this cheating business. You have no control over past but you can do something about their and your future.
If they still don't mend their ways, you must leave them onto their own and devote extra energy and time towards your little sister, and be more caring about yourself too.
Answered: Tue, 18 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor