We can think of a few conditions in your case:
1) You may be putting on weight. Abdomen & buttocks are the most common areas where people tend to add on the extra pounds.
2) If you have had intercourse and are eager to get pregnant then it could be a chance of Pseudocyesis also known as false pregnancy
, with signs and symptoms of pregnancy (Bloating
as the sole symptom is very unlikely) and can resemble the condition in every way except for fetal presence.
Please let us know few details to guide you better
1) The duration since the start of the swelling ?
2) Any medical illness that you have been suffering from ?
3) Has the swelling remained the same or increased ? if so has it been gradual or sudden ?
4) Any menstrual irregularities that you have been suffering ?
5) Habits of smoking
or drinking ?
6) Your regular work routine ?
These will help us come to a better conclusion.
If any further query, you can have a Live Chat with one of our doctors online
between 9am-9pm IST (GMT+5:30) on all 7 days a week at www.healthcaremagic.com. Alternatively, you can speak with them over phone at +91-80-41743045 between 12noon-6pm IST from Monday to Friday.