Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Fallopian tube blocked. Took placentrex injection, no relief. Remedy?

helow dr. m 37 year old and got married late at an age of 34. m not conceiving pregnancy and dr prescribed 30 dose of placentrex injection of 2ml every alternate day. even after completion of doze my report say that the fallopian tube is blocked due to some swelling and infection. dr has said that there is no use of spending money on treatment. plz suggest is there any remedy??? and wots the use of above injection??? plzzz advice.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  317 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor