Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Fall on the knees, bruising and swelling, difficulty in bending, numbness on knee cap, normal X-ray, on immobilizer and crutches. Help?

I fell on both of my knees but the left on bursied and started to get swollen right away. I can bare a little weight but not much and I can t bend it with out screaming in pain but it also feels tight on the inside of my knee up into my thought. The upper part of my knee cap also feels numb. The er dr took X-ray 4 hrs after happend and said everything look fine. He put me in an immobilizer and crutches please help.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  221
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Feb 2014

Thanks for posting your query

You might be suffering from soft tissue injury to both your knees.

You have to give rest to your both knees for healing for soft tissue. So you have to put immobilizer for this.

Answered: Sat, 22 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor