Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Fall from a height, intense pain, normal x-ray, still have sore and huge knot on lower back. Worrisome?

I fell about 4 feet onto the ground, a hardwood floor 2 weeks ago. The first week I was in the worst pain I have had. Went to doctor took x-rays, everything was ok. But, the pain was horrible. I m doing much better, but I am still sore and have a huge knot in my lower back. The pain starts in my lower back on the right side and goes up to mid back. Should I be concerned, do I need to go back and get it checked out. I don t have health insurance
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
You should go for an orthopedic check up . get a consultation and check up with orthopedic surgeon and get treatment
it is possible you have sprained joints and soft tissue injury leading to pain and other problems .
Hope you get well soon with proper treatment .
Answered: Sat, 15 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor