Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Fainting spells for several years now off and on, please help

my wife has had fainting spells for several years now off and on and she has been diagnosed with sceizers and then the Doctor said that this was incorrect so they took off of that medication but every now and then her syncope will return. She has had a tilt table test and a 24 hour monitor put on her heart and nothing was found. what are our options now?

Asked On : Wed, 6 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  329
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response


Why dont you consider meeting a neurologist and get a EEG done when she is having the fainting spel or immediately after the fainting spell? It will tell you whats going on..also there might me something else wrong. Discuss about possibility of "TIA's" in your wife with your doctor who stopped the medicine.

Answered: Wed, 6 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor