Fainting before vomiting, nausea after wisdom teeth removal, breathlessness, rapid eye movement. Scared

My 17 year old daughter hs started fainting right before she vomits......two separate times earlier this year she had the stomach bug and told us she woke up in the middle of the night on the bathroom floor right as she was about to vomit. Then yesterday, she had her wisdom teeth out and was very nauseaus. She fainted in bed and i witnessed it for the first time. It almost looked like a mini seizure to me, she stopped breathing for a few seconds, she had rapid eye movement, and her arms tightened across her chest . She is perfectly healthy and has no allergies. Very scary.
Thu, 4 Jul 2013