Fainting after gall bladder surgery, looks like seizure. Reason?

A relative of mine just had gall-bladder surgery today. One the way out of the hospital this evening she fainted on her way to the car. She was brought back into the hospital and since then has fainted twice and each time it looks like a small seizure. She is hooked up to a heart monitor now and is sleeping...what is wrong!?!????
Tue, 22 Oct 2013
Hi, it appears that she is having epilepsy, even before the surgery, or might be having some cardiac problem, resulting in hypo tension, or it might be due to the pain.
Any how the recovery period should be very care full, with regular checkups, and to attend any change in the health.
Thank you.