Fainted twice,ECG and CT scan reports came normal.what can be this ?

My 8 year old son fainted twice in last 2 months. Once after he woke up in the morning and wwas brushing. So we thought it was because he just woke up and was not fully awake, took him to doctor and they did some tests and said he is fine. Couple weeks back he complained of chest pain . They did x-rays and ECG . In x-rays they found him to be constipated and recommended a laxative to loosen up his stools . His chest pain and stomach pain went away but 2 days ago, he was getting ready to go to shower and suddenly passed out. It was not in the morning this time. It was in the evening. He hurt his head as he fell against a table. We called 911 and took him to emergency. They did CT scan, ECG, and other tests. Everything came out normal. We will take him to his pediatrician on monday and then ask to be referred to a cardiologist and neurologist but we are extremely worried and concerned. I am trying to keep him as hydrated as I can now. But based on this explanation, what do you think is going on here? Pls help.
Sat, 5 May 2012