Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Failed orthodontic treatment. Bone loss, weak gums, need periodic scaling. Should I try veneers?

Hello Doctor PLEASE help me out to come from stress due to my orthodontic problem which was a failure as i was not given retainers afer 2 years of treatment and i have bone loss and gums are weak for which periodic scaling has been done deep cleaning yet tobe done what should i do now wheteher to go for veeners ? or any other options please help me out iam totally frustrated and lost all hopes...........
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  62
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dentist 's  Response
Dental veneers are paper-thin shells of whitish teeth-colored substance to envelop the front area of the teeth to perk up your looks. These dental veneers are fixed on the front part of your teeth and improve their shape, color and size. These veneers not only work well with stained or yellow teeth, but also with gapped, chipped, broken and twisted teeth, and even uneven gum line. So if you have any kind of problem, which is making you feel less confident while smiling, dental veneers are your solution. Visit your local dentist today for a consultation regarding dental veneers.
Answered: Tue, 25 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor