Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Failed icsi. Third day transfer. Miscarriage previously. Low quality egg. SA normal. How to have quality eggs?

I had an failed icsi with no embryos to freeze.. Ours was a third day transfer of 3 grade 2 embryos of 8 cell, 7 cell and 6 cell. I have had two miscarriage previously when tried naturally .. Doc told me tht I may have low quality egg. Husband's SA is normal. My question is before trying another icsi can I improve the quality of my eggs in anyway?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
You can take healthy diet with addition of plenty of fruits & dry fruits which contain antioxidants. In addition, you can take tablets containing DHEA/Co Q. These things might help improving egg quality. Also, protocol for stimulation during ICSI can be changed in consultation with your doctor.

Wish you good health.
Answered: Thu, 25 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor