Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Failed erection, anxiety, watery ejaculate. What can I do?

I have been masturbating since 14yrs . The first time I tried to have proper sex sex at age 21 I failed strong erection . However now I have started due to social concerns to have sex at 35, I have been fighting with failed erection and going soft easily and have had to fight anxiety and getting better as my woman is understanding. However my ejaculate is frequently watery and not getting thick. I have stopped masturbating but it is not getting thick semen so worrisome to me. What can I do?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016

Thanks for your query.You ahd been masturbating since the age of 14 and now you are not getting proper erection .This is called as Erectile Dysfunction and mostly related to Psychology. In your case it is anxiety that is playing a role in not getting hard erection.Please have moderate exercise for 1 hour and meditation for 1/2 hr in the evening.Take high protein low fat diet with fruits and vegetables and anti Oxidants like Almond Avoid alcohol and smoking All these measures will help you to built up your confidence and in getting a hard ,sustainable erection.You can spend more time in foreplay This will help in improving the erecton.Simultaneously you can take Tab Sildenafil 100 mg 1 hr before going for sex.By the way thickness of the semen has no significance at all So do not woory about it..Best Luck
Answered: Thu, 13 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor