Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Failed IVF cycles. Extensive infertility testing done. Homozygous mutation in immune testing. Optimal treatment options?

After 2 failed IVF cycles (secondary infertility ), my husband & I had extensive infertility testing, including FULL immune testing. All normal except... HLA-C match: 07, 07 (me), 07, 04 (husband) HLA-DQa match: 4.1, 4.1 (me), 4.1, 1.1 (husband) MTHFR A1298C: homozygous mutation What would be the optimal treatment for the above???
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The mild mismatch on immune testing cannot be treated with medicines. It suggests the degree of incompatibility between you two. Going for a repeat IVF is the only solution left with you for conception.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Fri, 3 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor