Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

124 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Facing problem of hydrocele form last 1 year

I am 27 year guy, Working for MNC and I am facing problem of hydrocele form last 1 year. As only one scortal sac is Littel bit larger. I have been taking medicine however size not reduced. My family dr. suggetsed to me that the size of scortal sac will reduce by treatment and it not cotains the liquid fluild in this. I am confused about , shall I take Surgen advice for operation of the same or shall i wait for reduction of size of scortal sac. I am about to marry within six months. Kinldy advice as soon as possible.
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
If increased size in NOT due to fluid, as your fdamily doctor suspects, U should URGENTLY consult a Surgeon, who may do a scan if he also thinks it is solid. But if it contains excess fluid, a condition called Hydrocele, mostly medicines will not work and U need to undergo some simple surgery. On both counts U should immediately consult a Surgeon.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....